Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!
If you are looking for a movie to watch this valentines day I have a few suggestions. Like I said in my last post a great one to see is The Vow. Another great movie that you can watch is Valentines Day, it came out last year it was funny with so surprising twists. It's a good romantic comedy if you like those. My last suggestion for the day is Serendipity. The movie is basically testing fate and seeing if it really works. It is supposed to be more of a Christmas like movie but, I think it is just as good if you want to watch a cute love story. I was told by some of my friends to add a few more! One that escaped my mind was The Notebook. this movie is amazing i know guys might not be the biggest fans of it... only because they always cry too. example all of my guy friends, they will not watch it with girls because they are embarrassed to cry in front of us and I am not making this up one of them told me :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment