Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Avengers

Over the weekend I saw The Avengers. It was amazing! In this Marvel movie the army had to put their Avengers indicative in to action and call this motley crew of 6 to save the day. This team includes Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, The Hulk Black Widow, and Hawk Eye. The movie had the perfect amount of action and comedy to make it a great movie. I am some one that doesn't really follow the Marvel movies but in this one even if you have never seen any of the movies it is clear who is who and why everything is happening. The villain in this one is Loki Thor's evil brother. He is trying to take over the world with the dark side of Ascar and become their king because Thor is the really king of Ascar. This is a great movie for all ages but it also has its scary parts even I jumped a few time. Hope you get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment